WORLD OBESITY DAY – 26th OCTOBER 2013
ARE YOU OBESE?
If you come into the category of being obese it is today you must consider doing something about it. Rarely is there a medical reason. I am afraid I had to accept for the most part it is due to eating the wrong foods and not exercising enough.
Until you feel mentally motivated to embark on losing weight no diet will help.
But the joys of losing weight will soon be apparent when you get going
- Feeling generally better in yourself
- Being able to exercise more easily and enjoy it
- Improved self esteem
- wearing more flattering clothes or discovering old clothes you never thought you would wear again
- Instead of peolpe saying”oh you look well!” Which really means “you have put on more weight!” Let their them say “WOW how did you do it.? And you can confidently say “I know I was fat but eating the right food and exercising has done the trick and I feel great!”
- and you can dance again!!
Simply start by not eating bread, potatoes, pasta, fizzy drinks, cakes, pastries.
You will not die if you miss a meal you may be better for it!
Star walking 5 minutes a day and build up slowly, tummy tucks 10/ day and build up slowly, bend 5 times daily and build up slowly stand instead of sit as much as possible.
GET STARTED TODAY OR JUST SIMPLY GET IN THE MOOD AND START WHEN YOU ARE READY